Thursday 26 November 2009

Sound Stage Bouncy Castle - 5 Stars

By marion from wiltshire (Source)

"my children and my next door neighbours kids absolutely loved this.the speakers are great,no need for a stereo outside so bonus.saying that the volume could have been a bit louder.i totally recomend this,i've renamed it the i- bouncer!"

Review of Review: Oh, look. It's another Marion. Is this merely a coincidence or is there something more going on?*

I like this Marion. I like her laissez-faire approach to punctuation.

I like that she considers not needing extra speakers on a Sound Stage Bouncy Castle with internal speakers to be a bonus (I personally would consider it the minimum specification along with bounciness, but I am a grumbling cynic rather than a wide-eyed optimist).

I like that she's honest enough to admit that, perhaps, the speakers aren't quite loud enough. She's set herself against herself: do I need speakers, or don't I? (This is why this ultimately is an unhelpful review.)

But most of all, I like her sheer inventiveness. Not only has she provided us with a searing and personal review, but she's also come up with a pet name for the Sound Stage Bouncy Castle - "the i- bouncer." It took me a while to work it out - "What? Is this a play on high bouncer?" - but in the end I realised it was a brilliant riff on the Apple iPod.**

*It's a coincidence.
** Perhaps if there was a puncture, she could repair it with an i- patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment