Sunday 22 November 2009

Linear 24 Piece Cream and Chocolate Porcelain Dinner Set - 5 Stars

Love this item
By Marian from Staffordshire (Source)

"I am very pleased with this and is an impovement to our dining!"

Review of Review: - "Marian, me duck?"
- "Yes, me duck?"
- "This gravy's lovely."
- "Thanks very much. I used the juices from the joint."
- "I thought as much. Erm, it's just..."
- "Yes, me duck?"
- "Well, the mashed carrot and swede's soaking up a lot of the gravy, but I am finding that most of it is ending up on my lap."
- "I knew I should have made it thicker."
- "No, Marian, me duck. It's perfect. It's just, well, I'm not sure that just putting the lamb and potatoes and vegetables directly onto the table top and then pouring the gravy over them is working. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it is a serious impediment to my enjoyment of dining."
- "I've never thought about it before, but you're right. I wonder if Argos has any sort of ingenious device which could help us. Pass the catalogue. Ugh, you've got gravy on it."

24 HOURS LATER.

- "Marian, me duck?"
- "Yes, me duck?"
- "These plate things are a right boon. They've reduced gravy spillage by, ooh, 98%."
- "Yes. me duck. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it's an improvement to our dining. I'm going to log on to the Argos website RIGHT NOW and tell them so."
- "That's a great idea. Oh, don't forget, the 'R' key's sticking a bit. Sometimes it doesn't work properly."

No comments:

Post a Comment